Before you start, read these eight VegasPlus Casino bonus terms and conditions:
- Each player can only register one account. In the event of suspicion that a user is registering more than one account, VegasPlus reserves the right to pool all funds in one account and deactivate any bonuses.
- Promotions are per household. That means each promotion is only available once for each IP address, email address, phone number or payment method.
- Some types of bonuses you receive are marked so that you can claim them, rather than being automatically credited to your account.
- When placing a bet, your available money will always be deducted from the Cash Money balance unless it is empty. In that case, it will be deducted from the Bonus Money balance.
- Withdrawal requirements only apply to bonuses or winnings derived therefrom (Bonus Cash Balance), not to any money you have deposited (Cash Balance). Winnings from cash wagers deposited are always available for withdrawal.
- Unless otherwise stated, bonuses can only be withdrawn after the member has wagered previously received bonuses, up to an amount of 120 times the bonus amount he wishes to withdraw, including winnings generated from the bonuses and from free spins.
- Table game wagers do not count towards the bonus eligibility criteria. In other words, wagering requirements are not met while playing table games with your bonus money.
- By requesting a withdrawal, you are giving up all bonuses (Bonus money balance) in your account.