Additionally, some casino websites are already listed on stock exchanges; therefore, there are brokers pending of these actions and a whole world of interest in this matter. These portals have a very well established legal framework; even casinos that operate illegally on the web tend to have quite heavy penalties.
In any case, here we want to talk about the game of roulette. Many consider it too simple a game; also, that it was a bit boring and without strategy. Those who make these assertions do not really know the game of roulette. Roulette is an ideal entertainment to learn two things: the world of statistics and that of probabilities.
Roulette was invented by the mathematician Blaise Pascal
One of the coolest names in the world; Pascal happens to want to study probabilities. For this reason, he invented a rotating disk with squares on its perimeter. He spun this disk at full speed and dropped a sphere onto the rotating circumference. The famous mathematician was writing down the boxes in which the sphere fell. In that way, he had a supply of information to calculate the chances that the little ball would land in one square or another.
Interestingly, many of Pascal’s formulas and deductions are currently used in computation. It is worth saying that this invention was shown before many people of the nobility. However, it was not until the 19th century that it officially joined the world of casinos. Then we find that in cities like Las Vegas and Macau there is great interest in the game of roulette. Also, it happens that there are some variations of this game. The most important are the following:
- European roulette: with 36 number boxes, plus zero.
- French roulette: which also has 36 number boxes, plus zero.
- American roulette: it has 36 number boxes, plus zero (0) and double zero (00).
- Mini roulette: widely used in free online games, it has only 13 numbers.
- Multi-ball roulette: it is an exclusive version for online games (they do not exist in real casinos). The player decides how many balls spin on the roulette wheel.
As we can see, players have a large number of options to enjoy this game. However, to get started with roulette, it is best to do it online and for free. For this, there are several alternatives. Many pages offer this game without the need for deposits or credits. Likewise, there are several Apps that offer the game of roulette for free.
How to play Roulette for Free?
We have already indicated a couple of ways; however, there are other ways to enjoy roulette without having to fork out a payment. Likewise, it is not mandatory to make bets. Let’s see some alternatives below
- Many online casinos allow players to enjoy the game of roulette without payment. However, those who participate in this type of game should bear in mind that they will see a lot of publicity.
- Interestingly, roulette is a recommended game for learning math. Most of all, when it comes to statistics and probabilities. There are some web portals designed for teaching. At such sites, it is not uncommon to get roulette games to learn the world of odds and of course, they are free.
- There are many Apps dedicated to the game of roulette. Some connect to the Internet, others have the ability to do so without connectivity.
- In certain betting portals, it is possible to obtain bonuses to participate without having to pay. They are start-up bonuses, registration on the portal, or invitations from other players. In this way, you have several games of the roulette without having to pay.
It remains to be said that it is a game that can be quite entertaining. In this case, it must be taken into account that the strategies depend on several plays. That is, after several spins of the roulette, the trend can be estimated: discard the places where the sphere has already fallen and predict where it may fall in the successive plays.
Top 5 Online Casinos
100 Free Spins
+ 100% Bonus up to $200
Minimum deposit: $10. New players only.
300 Free Spins
+ 100% Bonus up to $500
Minimum deposit: $20. New players only.
Get up to:
Up to first $500
*New customers only. 100% match bonus based on first deposit of £/$/$50+.
150 Free Spins
+ 100% Bonus up to $250
Minimum deposit: $20. New players only.
Bonus up to:
* New customers only. 100% match bonus based
on first deposit of £/$/$50+.